SGWC Is Virtual
In accordance with current MSU policy for Youth Programs, SGWC will be offered in a fully-remote format. Beginning 1/22 and ending 4/23, meetings will be Saturday mornings from 10a-12p except for 3/5 & 3/12 (MSU spring break) and 3/26 & 4/2 (LSD spring break), for a total of 10 meetings.
Join us as we embark on a coding adventure, and prepare to have a blast!
Founded in 2018, Spartan Girls Who Code is an MSU student-led coding club introducing 6-12th grade students to the wide world of computer science. Combining lessons in web development using HTML and CSS with guest speakers and social activities, SGWC is more than just another extracurricular — it's a community. We believe coding should be fun, and we aim to make it so!
- Fully virtual
- 10 meetings: Saturdays beginning 1/22, ending 4/23, excluding 3/5, 3/12, 3/26 and 4/2, from 10a-12p
- Meetings held synchronously via Zoom
- Zoom link and passcode sent by email on Friday before each meeting to the email address(es) provided at registration
- Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't know how to code, we'll teach you. If you do know how to code, we'll teach you to code better.
SGWC is a program for everyone—anybody can learn to code!
We'll see you soon. In the meantime, stay healthy, stay safe, and stay positive — like Sparty!
–The SGWC Team
* In achieving its goals, Spartan Girls Who Code does not unlawfully discriminate. All events and programs are open to students of all genders.